So here’s the code! Enjoy, peoples!
Update! Oct. 13, 2017
Seeing how this is one of the more popular posts on my blog, I wanted to update the link for the algorithm. The above link works, but the creator has moved all his “recipes” to his GitHub. Here’s a link for his C++ A* Algorithm Recipe. Good luck!
Update! Oct. 4, 2018
Seeing how this is one of the more… wait, haven’t I done this before? Well, we’re doing it again, because now I have an A* algorithm of my own! Go check out my newest tutorial, KMStar! It goes pretty deep into explanations, so, hopefully, you’ll get a better understanding of how A* works! Yay!
- Because it’s Friday: Super Mario AI (revolutionanalytics.com)
- Code Snippet Quick Reference (keithmaggio.wordpress.com)
- Fast Pathfinding via Symmetry Breaking (harablog.wordpress.com)
- What are difference between A and AO algorithm (wiki.answers.com)
- The Shortest Path Usually Has Barriers (graphjam.memebase.com)