Holy crap! Yesterday this blog racked up over 350 hits! To most bloggers, that’s probably not much. To me, who normally ranges about 30 – 80 hits a day, THAT’S FREAKIN’ NUTS.
What’s creepy about all this is ~59% of all the hits where all on my Indie Game: Slender post.And the hits are still coming in – it’s not even noon (EST) yet, and we’re up to 122 hits. Wow.
Update! At final tally, for Sept. 27th & 28th, 27th had 354 hits, and 28th had a whopping 527, totaling 881 hits in 48 hours. Damn. I gotta check that Slender page to make sure no one’s hid anything provocative in it.
So, I like having people visit my page and judge my work (anxiety), and I wanna keep the hits rolling. So should I keep posting about Indie Games and do little reviews about them? Or should I just write about stuff happening in pop culture, which Slender: The Eight Pages has worked itself into? Post some comments, let me know.
I’ve worked with a small Indie group called QuadraTron Games a couple times now, and I’m friends with a lot of the guys. My friend Zenas Bellace has started a Kickstarter for his game, Monsters! He’s working with some great people (Travis Carter (Art), Shawn Pierre (Music), Nicole Kline (Story)) and if you guys and gals could, lend the Indie devs a bone and donate! You won’t be disappoint!
- I Love “Indie” Games and You Should Too (thegreybackpack.com)
- Awite Guvner! Get Yer Indie Games ‘Ere: IndieGameStand (rockpapershotgun.com)
- Slender Is Getting A Sequel With Better Graphics, More Scares [Slender] (kotaku.com)
- Indie Game: Slender (keithmaggio.wordpress.com)
- IndieGameStand open for business, pay what you want for Escape Goat (joystiq.com)