Current Versions of my CV can be downloaded here:
I am currently working as a Computer Scientist/Virtual Reality Specialist.
Engility Corp, FAA-RDHFL: Oct. 2014 – Present
- Computer Scientist, Virtual Reality Expert
- Developed Virtual Simulations of 3D architecture for planned projects, used CAD & 3D Modeling software to detail layouts of FAA Technical Center facilities, conceptualizing new hardware & software functionality.
- Rapid prototyping of Air Traffic Control simulation software for Human Factors and Research & Development experiments.
- Received multiple Certificates Of Appreciation, Engility Trade Show 2017 Best In Show 2nd Place
Computer Service & Support LIS, Inc: Jan. 2010 – Feb. 2013, April 2013 – Sept. 2014
- Lead Software Developer.
- Functioned as a Software Developer, Database Administrator, and Technical Support.
- Developed front-end user applications, server-side management programs, and interfaces for various medical instruments.
DeltaBlaze, Inc: Jan 2013 – April 2013
- Software Developer.
- Functioned as a server-application and client-application developer, and Database Administrator.
- Developed modules for a Stock Market Trading application.
- Left due to housing issues.
International Game Developers Association: Jan. 2010 – Present
- Participated in Global Game Jam and Philly Game Jam events.
- In many occasions, considered Project Lead, and organized milestones as well as delegated tasks. All the while, managed own tasks as a programmer on the team.
- Worked independently on multiple projects, from indie games to small projects testing out a feature, such as an AI simulation, or a shader effect.
Monsters!: Oct 2016
- First game released on the Steam with the QuadraTron Games independent studio. Primary task was the Artificial Intelligence.
Full Sail University: August 7th 2007 – August 7th 2009
- Bachelors of Science in Game Design and Development
- Graduated with Perfect Attendance
Pleasantville High School: Sept. 2nd 2003 – June 18th 2007
- Graduated Top 10 of my class, Nation Honors Society