I am currently looking for work in the Video Game Industry.
A computer programmer and aspiring game developer with a strong understanding in the fundamentals of team management and the game development process.
- A self-taught thread pool written in C++ using the Win32 API. The Thread pool utilizes thread-safe design patterns such as a Two-Lock Queue and critical sections. The tutorial, source code and example projects are all available to download on my blog.
- Made for Global Game Jam 2011 on a team of 9 using Unity3D and C#. I worked on a good portion of menus, created several objects and weapons, and particle effects to make a fairly decent game, considering it was made in 48 hours.
- My final project game for Full Sail University. I was Project Lead in a group of 6 programmers, and in 5 months we created an artistic and original platform video game. I was in charge of managing group documentation, and programmed Frame Buffer Objects, particles, the weapon system, and contributed to the render engine and object hierarchy, all written in C++.
Computer Service and Support, Inc.
- January 2010 – Present
- Programmer for medical billing databases.
- Developed UNIX C/C++ programs and Java web services.
Full Sail University (August 2007 – August 2009)
- Bachelors of Computer Science in Game Development and Design
- Received Perfect Attendance Award.
- AI Algorithms
- Engine Development
- Data Structures
- Tools Development
- GUI Development
- TCP/UDP Sockets
- x86 Assembly
- Windows 9x/XP/7
- Ubuntu Linux
- AIX UNIX
- FMOD SoundSystem
- Android SDK
- XNA 3.1 Framework
- Win32 API
- MS STL Library
- Boost Library
- Visual Studios ’05-’08
- XNA Game Studio 3.1
- Android NDK
- Java Development Kit
- Tortoise SVN